The Wrist-AssistTM was designed by a nail professional to relieve the strain associated with the nail industry. It lifts the client's hands and allows them to float in all directions over the workstation. This allows the professional to achieve proper posture, placement and movement with minimal effort. Placed upright, on its end, it provides even higher support. It is also relaxing for the client and keeps them from "helping you".
It was designed to be sanitised between clients and can be decorated to use as a canvas for your artwork.
• Improves client comfort
• Reduces muscle exertion by
supporting and elevating
clients’ hands with no
• Improves technicians posture by
rolling clients' hands as close as
necessary to perform services
• Clients’ hands held above
workstation vents, reducing
airborne dust by improving
• Stabilises clients’ hands
• Left or right hand use
• Accommodates any hand size
• Easy to use
Ergonomic height design supports client hands at the proper elevation
Multi-directional design allows movement and placement of clients' hands exactly where needed to perform services comfortably
Soft, sanitisable cushion
Elevated design is perfect for ventilated work stations
Rubber o-rings prevent sliding and workstation scratches
Unique design is patented and not available anywhere else
Vertical use: Will raise the client's hands approximately 6 1/2" above the workstation.
Horizontal use: Will hold the bottom of the client's wrist at 2 1/4" above the workstation.
• Make sure the client is sitting straight and relaxed.
• Place the wrist-assist on the station where it is most comfortable for the technician. Make sure it is close enough to achieve correct posture.
• Place wrist-assist so that the technician's supporting wrist is in a neutral (straight) position.
• Technician's arms, wrists, hands and fingers should remain relaxed, only having to guide the clients fingertips.
• Move wrist-assist from hand to hand as you working.
• Sanitise with disinfectant between clients.
• Best used during steps requiring flexibility in client hand placement, such as, e-filing, hand filing, acrylic application, gel application, pushing back cuticles, buffing, and massaging.
• May be placed at an angle.
• Relax client's wrist over cushion first, roll as close as necessary, then let the weight of their arm drop.
• Guide the clients fingers in all four directions without lifting them.
• Best used during steps requiring higher, more stable client hand placement, such as, nail art and gel polish removal.
• Rest the client's palms over the disk end portion so fingers drape freely over the edge.
How to use: https://youtu.be/2Adu1hEzGsc
TESTIMONIALS: "I love networking online with fellow nail professionals so I can find out what's out there that works. After reading the buzz about the Wrist-Assist for a few months I decided to treat myself to one. Little did I know it was more than a treat, it was just what I needed to elongate my nail career. Who would have thought a small device to rest my clients wrist on would improve my overall posture and change the way I do nails to benefit my hands and wrists!?!"